Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Handmade Beauties

My friend's wife, Jennifer Elizabeth, makes the most adorable accessories. From headbands, to wallets, to belts, to broaches. She even gets creative with the holidays. You should definitely check her out here and here. Believe me, she will not let you down. 

Here's a little taste of sweetness
Christmas shopping?
I don't know any girl who wouldn't want an original, handmade accessory from Jennifer's collection.
You can purchase items from her Etsy shop here.
Enjoy! <3

Posted By
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. now this is the good stuff! cute! oh and to answer: how do i have the time to make stuff?? let's just say, baby get's a lot of "quiet time" in his room ... but seriously, he loves to play by himself and i take full advantage! plus, my awesome friend swaps babysitting with me every week so i get a few hours to myself. gotta love RS sisters! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!