Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Photo Inspiration Guide

Family Photo
It's that time of year again. Thanksgiving is around the corner, and after that, greeting cards need to be sent out. Long gone are the days when every one's wearing the same color shirt and khakis. Mix and match prints and bold colors, it's okay. Try to stick to a particular color pallet, but allow your family to express their individuality. 

Mommas, I would suggest picking your outfit first, because the kids are going to look cute no matter what. Find what you feel fabulous in, and then coordinate the rest of the family's outfits to match (but not matchy-match). Feel me?

Do you have a family photographer yet? If not, contact me. Lucky for you, I'm in the biz. :)

Have fun, and stay fabulous!
P.S. This dress below is marked from almost $50 down to  $13.79 on asos.com! Seriously.
little bit matchy
Photo Inspiration GuidePosted by Kali

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the green palette. I'm so excited to get our family pictures done for the holidays this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kira! For the dad and boys' looks, it's all from Old Navy. Too bad the mom's coat is over $500, because I REALLY want it. lol.

    Can't wait to see your holiday photos. Your family is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I will be remembering this for my own family in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the dress and the long sweater!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!