Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cozy Up For Fall in a Chunky Knit Sweater

Fall is in the air. As the weather cools down, you can warm up in a cozy knit sweater. Designers such as Georgio Armani are showing short or cropped chunky knit cardigans. I have selected a variety of my favorites (for those of us who can't afford Mr. Armani's) ranging from $6.50-$50.00. 
For a casual look, you can wear a long cardigan with a pair of leggings and flats. Or, you can dress up a shorter knit, belted at the waist, with a skirt and tights or dress pants. 
Happy shopping and stay fabulous!
Fall.
Knit Sweaters

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE THIS SWEATERS. They would look perfect with my new boots I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle and I went to the mall to find her some fabulous winter clothes. However, we would have been lost without your newest blog post. We used your ideas to find cute affordable and most importantly interchangeable clothes that she can mix and match all winter long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!