Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anthro-esque Cardi $6.00

 It seems like every blogger I come across is talking about Anthropologie. I'm not gonna lie, I don't think I've even stepped into one. I've drooled over their free catalogues and online look book, but if I want to continue staying at home with my babies, I better stay the heck out of there.

But, I found this yellow, ruffled Anthro-esque cardigan at Old Navy a few weeks ago and had to have it. Lucky for me, it was on clearance for $12, and on top of that, clearance was 50% off that particular weekend. Score!
After taking these last two pics, I realized I should never, ever pin my bangs back. My forehead
fivehead is just too humungous.

P.S. I'm not really talking on the phone.
cardi | old navy $6
crew t | gap $15
jeans | american eagle $35
shoes | gianni bini $19 on clearance
Posted by Kali

3 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts!